Our charity shop is tailored specifically to match your needs:
To be placed our mailing list to receive new stock alerts and notice of special sales, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept donations from the community. If you have items you would like to donate to the Foundation, please call us at +234 806 012 0071 or write to us at email@example.com.
We will pick up items in Ondo and Ekiti States while we could also arrange delivery with logistics organizations for donations from any part of Nigeria.
“WITH CHARITY SHOP, EVERYONE WINS”:
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF THE SHOP INCLUDES:
- Environmental benefits: new resources are not used in the creation of goods and selling second-hand goods saves the environment.
- Budget shopping: the charity shop will be a dependable source of good quality items at low prices.
- Volunteering opportunities: Youths will be given the opportunity to volunteer in the stores where they can learn new skills, build team spirit, and make new friends as they gain work experience.
To get quality materials for shoppers, we here appeal to the public to donate their unwanted or unused materials (Cloths, Shoes, Bags, Electronics, Books, Toys, etc) that might still be of use to other people.
You could support the shop in the following ways:
- Donating: You and your establishment can support the shop by donating items to the shop.
- Buying: People who buys from charity shops also contributes since such money goes directly into our charity activities.
- Volunteering: Individuals or groups could also contribute by volunteering in the shop (activities in the shop include sorting, packaging, house – to – house pickups, mending, etc).
“We are approaching corporate organizations believing we could have access to staff, parents, and caregivers through them to ask for support and donations. All donations will be acknowledged and individual lives and families touched by your donations published every quarter or bi – annually. If you are interested in hosting our campaign at your office, please call Lanre on +234 806 012 0071.”
Copyright ©2020 EDFHO Nigeria. All Rights Reserved